Various statistics definition
Kc Lim last edited by
On our portal, we have a lot of data or statistics. It would help if these items' definition or formula be made available. I have problems in figuring out what they mean.
1). Principal Repayment Rate:
As I don't have default in my portfolio, I would expect this to be 100%. I get a number of 99.63%. Where does the remaining 0.37% go?
2). In FS|MK Statistics
Successful Repayment 98.54% (A)
Financing Fulfillment: 100%. (C)
Default Repayment: 1.07% (B)
A+B don't add up to C. Why?
I suspect there is a late repayment % but am not sure.
Would appreciate perhaps FS can come out with a process flow on when something is classified as late, and when it's defaulted..
Hey @Kc-Lim ,
- The time between a late repayment and a loan going into default is 60 (Invoice Financing) or 90 (Term Loans) days depending on the product.
Therefore no default does not mean a 100% repayment rate as there could also be late repayments that have not reached the defaulted stage.
- Same as above, this is due to the repayments that are late but not yet defaulted.
This post by @bursagoinglong would explain more:
Also, we have our help centre article that also describes it in the same way:
Like us on facebook