What is your life philosophy?

• Community Manager

Hey folks, curious to know:

What keeps you going and what keeps you anchored? What life philosophy do you preach?

• My compass is happiness. I try to do more of what makes me happy and less of what makes me unhappy. Also aspiring to live a life long enough for the scientists to crack the code of immortality. What about yourself?

• Community Manager

@shay-y Damn, I can't agree more with your last line. (At the back of my head) I'm cheering on all the scientists, cyrogenics etc.

Though, with immortality, the meaning of life for most of us imo would completely change. The ability to live forever could diminish or even erase the reason to live and pursue? Still sounds like fun though. ;) May never know until it really happens haha.

One of my compasses would be self-awareness, similar to your approach, as it would take some depth of awareness to know what truly makes you happy and what doesn't? As well as to have continued exposure to different points of view and experiences across people/cultures!

• "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." this quote has never really left my mind, so I try to guide my thoughts as fast as I can snap out of stressful situations.

Looks like your connection to Crowdfund Talks | A Community for P2P Lending & Alternative Investments was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.